3rd January 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job for technical position air force passing 3rd year electronics and communication?

im sayali and im third year electronics and communication engineering student. i want to know that whether i can get job for technical position in air force.i have my deploma in same branch with 84%. plz rply..
thnx..

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air Force in Technical Branch? I am a 3rd year student going B.Tech with electronics and communication branch
  2. Can I apply for Air Force after passing 3rd year Engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  3. How to join Air Force as Technical officer after passing B.E Electronics and Communication? Procedure to apply under UES
  4. Opportunities in Technical field of Indian Air Force for B.E.(ECE) student?
  5. Is Indian Air Force after passing ECE 3rd year?
  6. How to apply in Air Force before commencement of 4th year? I am pursuing B.Tech with Electronics and Telecommunication branch
  7. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  8. How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?
  9. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  10. Can I apply for Technical branch in AFCAT after passing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Interview questions in Air Force (Technical)? Eye-sight parameters?
  12. Good jobs after 3rd year Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get the best job after passing 3rd year B.Tech electronics
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  15. How to join Air Force as an Airmen in Technical? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  16. How to get a job in Air Force while studying final year diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
4th January 2012, 12:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job for technical position air force passing 3rd year electronics and communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im sayali and im third year electronics and communication engineering student. i want to know that whether i can get job for technical position in air force.i have my deploma in same branch with 84%. plz rply..
thnx..

You are in 3rd year of B-TECH so you are eligible for AFCAT exam.Details of this exam is given below.

Details of the AFCAT exam:-

1.Flying branch :-

Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade, but must have maths and physics in 12th..

Candidates age should be in between 19-23 years.

2.Technical branch:-

Candidate must have complete the graduation in engineering field.

Age should be in between 18-28 years.

3.Ground duty branch:-

Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade.

Age should be in between 20-27 years.

AFCAT selection Procedure

PHYSICAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AFCAT EXAM

I have attached the details of AFCAT exams notification so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AFCAT NOTIFICATION.PDF(456.1 KB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf AFCAT EXAM DETAILS.PDF(459.3 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf AFCAT FOR MEN.PDF(18.2 KB, 112 views)
File Type: pdf AFCAT FORM FOR WOMEN.PDF(18.1 KB, 76 views)
12th October 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job for technical position air force passing 3rd year electronics and communication?

sir im studying diploma 3rd year and i would like to join in indian airforce can u please tell me how...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?