17th July 2012, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

How to apply in Air Force before commencement of 4th year? I am pursuing B.Tech with Electronics and Telecommunication branch

sir,
my self Atul Prasad.. i m persuing b.tech with electronics and tele-communication branch 3rd year..
my question is that, how should i apply in air force before my commencement of my 4th year..
as i just entered in my 3rd year classes. please tell me the procedure of form filling, collecting the forms and data. i m too desperate to join the force. i don,t want a MNC jobs.. just plzz help me out as soon as possible.
if possible ,can u plzz mail me at my account i.e - [email protected]
your's
Atul Prasad.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in Air Force if i am a 4th year B.Tech student in electrical and electronics?
  2. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  3. Joining IAF as Flying Officer, Squadron Leader for B.Tech (IT)
  4. Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force while studying graduate degree course in electronics and telecommunication department
  6. Can I give CDS exam after pursuing degree in electronics engineering?
  7. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force for officer post while studying UG course in electronics and telecommunication department
  9. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  11. How should I prepare for civils? I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year in electrical and electronics engineering
  12. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  13. Can I get jobs in Air Force field after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  14. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  16. Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)? -- [New]
  17. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?
29th July 2012, 08:09 PM
archanagalenka

Default Re: How to apply in Air Force before commencement of 4th year? I am pursuing B.Tech with Electronics and Telecommunication branch

If your aspiring to apply for Indian Airforce Examination after Completing B.tech Course then you may apply for the Examination like,

# Indian Airforce Force Pilots Examination

# IAF Permanent Commission Engineering Officers (University Entry ) Examination

# Combined Defence Service Examination

Eligibility Criteria for ( Indian Airforce Force Pilots ) :-

>>> You should Complete BSc Degree Course with Physics / Maths ( or ) Engineering Course from recognized University

>>> Note :- You Should not suspended in Flying Training Earlier.

>>> Your age should be 19 years to 23 years .

Physical Standards for Indian Airforce Pilot :-

# Your Height should be 162.5 cms

# Your leg Length you Not less than 99 cms and not more than 128 cms,

# Your Chest should be not less than 82 cms with 5 cms expansion.

Eligibility Criteria for IAF Permanent Commission Engineering Officers (University Entry) :-

Electornics Branch :-

>>> You should be Complete Engineering Degree in any one of the Specialization like, ( Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical / Electrical Communication / Electronics and Communication / Instrumentation / Computer Science and Engineering )
from recognized University .

>>> You should score Minimum 55% Percentage of marks in Engineering Course .

Mechanical Branch :-

>>> You should Complete Engineering Degree Course in one of the Specialization like, ( Aeronautical / Mechanical Production / Industrial Production ) from recognized University .

>>> You should score Minimum 55% Percentage of marks in Engineering Degree Coures .

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service and this Examination is condcuted by Union Public Service .

Eligibility Criteria for CDS Examination :- ( Airforce )

>>> You should Complete Bachelor degree in science stream (or) Engineering Course from recognized Univerity .

>>> There is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for this Examnation .

>>> Final year candidate may Eligble to apply for this Examination .

>>> Only Unmarried male canddiates are eligible .

>>> You should be Citizen of India .

>>> Your age should be 19 years to 23 years .
1st July 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply in Air Force before commencement of 4th year? I am pursuing B.Tech with Electronics and Telecommunication branch

I AM NOW 4TH YR B TECH MACHANICAL HOW CAN I APPLY NAVY....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?