8th February 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue B.Arch after diploma in Electronics?

Sir I am an electronics student in diploma ... I want to join b arch after my diploma. Sir please help me out for this can I or not. If I can than how..??

Related Questions:
  1. Details of electrical and electronics engineering related PG Diploma courses and their eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligibility to pursue B.Arch after diploma in Electronics? -- [New]
  3. Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology
  4. How to start a career in Event Management being Diploma holder in Electronics?
  5. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  6. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  7. Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect?
  8. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  9. Eligibility to study Event Management course for Diploma Holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Which Line Should i choose after 12 as i have done non medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. How to pursue B.Tech through AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  13. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Nanotechnology?
  14. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  15. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. How to get admission in DCRUST? I have scored 82/200 in NATA exam
  17. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Physics course?
  18. Which course to do after B.E EEE so as to get a job with good salary?
9th February 2016, 12:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue B.Arch after diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am an electronics student in diploma ... I want to join b arch after my diploma. Sir please help me out for this can I or not. If I can than how..??
No, diploma in Electronics Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Arch course.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Architecture from a recognized university are eligible for B.Architecture.

Your age should be above 17 years.
9th February 2016, 06:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue B.Arch after completion of your Diploma in Electronics. You can pursue the course anyway but not on the basis of your Diploma.

In order to pursue B.Arch course your minimum eligibility requirement should be that you should have completed your +2 level from science background and should have score a minimum of 55% in aggregate. You will have to appear for entrance examinations like, JEE(Main), NATA,etc. for admission in the above mentioned course.
9th February 2016, 10:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for pursuing B.Arch says that you must have to complete your 12th or three years diploma course in any stream with minimum of 50% marks from any recognized institute. So after completing your diploma in electronics you are definitely eligible for pursuing B.Arch.
For your kind information i want to tell you that you have to appear in the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) for getting admission in any good institute, Try to score more than 40% in your NATA exam. NATA is conducted by Council of Architecture.
9th February 2016, 11:02 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You cannot opt to pursue B.Arch via lateral entry after completion of your Diploma in Electronics as it is not allowed.

You can however opt to study B.Arch course on your 12th examination basis. But for that you will have to appear for entrance examination NATA.
10th February 2016, 12:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The eligibility to study the B.Arch after Diploma is a pass in 3 year diploma (10+3) recognised by central/state government with Mathematics/Business Mathematics as a subject of study with an aggregate of not less than 50%. The candidate has to appear for Aptitude test conducted by Council of Architecture (NATA) and the score should be less than 80 out of 200. The course is available in Hindustan University, the pdf link is

http://hindustanuniv.ac.in/assets/pd...ity2015-16.pdf

The course is also available in Manipal University, the link is;

http://manipal.edu/mu/admission/indi...-to-apply.html

The candidate can also study the course at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering -
http://www.adhiyamaan.ac.in/anew/admission.php
5th November 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I an now studying diploma 2nd year in electronics... Am I have the eligibility for joining in architecture??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?