15th September 2017, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Railway mechanical engineering college after 12th CBSE board?

What is the procedure to get admission in railway mechanical engineering college after class 12 from CBSE this year? Whole procedure, please? Can you please guide me with the information soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get admission for doing diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  2. Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th board with 76% aggregate in PCB? Which college can I get and procedure of admission?
  3. How to get admission in Mechanical railway engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
  4. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad? -- [New]
  5. Procedure and percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to study in Jaipuria College?
  6. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  7. Can I repeat my class 12th with CBSE Board after completing it from UP Board? What is the procedure to get admission in CBSE Board?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  9. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  11. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai?
  13. Procedure ot get admission on the basis of marks obtained in CBSE board in DU?
  14. What is the complete procedure to get admission for NRI student in Maharashtra Engineering College?
  15. Procedure to get admission for Rajasthan board in 12th from CBSE board?
  16. Is it possible to get provision admission in any Engineering college for a candidate who has secured 65% in aggregate but failed in Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in engineering college after scoring 145 marks in PCM 12th class CBSE board and 66000 rank in UPTU?
18th September 2017, 02:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Railway mechanical engineering college after 12th CBSE board?

Indian railways gives training in courses like Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and management.

To get admission into Mechanical engineering course there are few eligibility requirements which you need to fulfil them, the full details are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed 10+2 or equivalent education in related stream with a fair percentage from any recognised board.

Admission process:
- There is an entrance exam conducted once in every 2 years. This exam is conducted by UPSC.
- You need to apply, attend and qualify in the exam in merit.
- After qualifying in the exam you'll be called for the medical test and if you clear that test also then you'll be called for personal interview.
- If you clear all the round and qualified in merit then you'll be given admission into 4 years mechanical engineering course.

For more details about notifications, syllabus you can visit the official website: Click here
14th November 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Railway mechanical engineering college after 12th CBSE board?

As the scra exam is cancelled by upsc then how I can get admission in railway enginnering colleges?
14th November 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

As scra is cancelled by upsc then how I can get admission in railway enginnering colleges
18th August 2019, 06:31 PM
Priyanshu Wahal

What is the procedure to get admission in railway mechanical engineering college after class 12 from CBSE this year? Whole procedure, please? also date of examination ? Can you please guide me with the information soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?