6th November 2011, 11:00 AM
minu222

How to join Indian Army being a candidate at an age of 20 years and appearing for 3rd year BA course?

I have passed b.a.-2 year & now i am appearing for b.a.-3 year & my age 20 year and i want to join indian army. can i join indian army. please me soon answer on my e-mail id [email protected]

5th December 2011, 11:13 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army being a candidate at an age of 20 years and appearing for 3rd year BA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minu222 View Post
I have passed b.a.-2 year & now i am appearing for b.a.-3 year & my age 20 year and i want to join indian army. can i join indian army. please me soon answer on my e-mail id [email protected]
hi,
I am happy to inform you that you can apply in Army after completing graduation through Combine Defence Services Exam(C.D.S.E).

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
After qualifying this exam you can start you career in defence sector like:-
>> Indian Army
>> Indian Air force
>> Indian Navy

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass GRADUATION with any subject from recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year
> Medically fit

There are 3 steps of selection:-
-Written exam.
-Interview
-medical exam.

so
ALL THE BEST!
5th September 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army being a candidate at an age of 20 years and appearing for 3rd year BA course?

what is education qualification for clerk ln indian army
26th February 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

questionedquestions. Hi. .... sir for clerk post at 12base what is the age limit in open bharti.
27th February 2013, 08:47 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

After Graduation or in the final year of Graduation exam, a candidate can apply, appear for CDS entrance exam to join Indian Army within the age of 24 years.

CDS - Combined Defence Service conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate wishing to join Indian Army of CDS, must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final Graduation degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?