5th August 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Tech after completion of MCA course?

how to join in b.tech after completion of mca

6th August 2012, 08:03 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Tech after completion of MCA course?

Why do you want to do B.Tech now? It absolutely makes no sense since it is under graduate course while you have completed post graduate course. It is better that you look for a job in your respective field rather than going for the Engineering course. Besides would not be possible for you to get admission in Engineering college because you may not only meet the age requirement but there is no way for you to appear in entrance exams like AIEEE and IIT-JEE after so many years of completing the 12th.

Personally I would recommed you to get a job now. It is quite easy to get a decent job after completing Masters in Computer Applications course. As the name suggest this course is related to computer softwares, programming languages and networking. If you have scored around 65 percent in the MCA then there is strong possibility for you to get job in MNC in IT sector like:

Microsoft

TCS

HCL

Wipro

Infosys

Intel

Tech Mahindra

Even if you failed to obtain required marks for job in MNC there is always the option to work for small and medium enterprise in the IT Sector which too would be able to offer you well paid job, perhaps it may not be as good as what MNC may offer but still the pay would be decent. Once you will gain experience, your salary is only going to go up.

Other option in front of you is lecturer job in government college. Since you have completed post graduate course you can appear for the National Eligibility Test (NET) exam by University Grant Commission.

Eligibility For NET

You must pass masters degree course from a recognised university.

You must score at least 55 percent marks in post graduate course.

In case of SC/ST, you need at least 50 percent marks.

Final year student of PG course may also apply but they would have to submit the degree within 2 years of NET exam with the required percentage else they would be disqualified.

Your subject for the masters course should be the subject for NET exam.

There is no age limit for lecturer job.

However if you have made up your mind for further studies then there is a option of going for the PhD or MBA course. But I would recommed you to opt for some short term course related to computers which would help you in getting good job.
6th August 2012, 12:38 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Sorry, to say that you can not join B.Tech after completing your MCA.

because, you have completed your master Degree MCA so, your age requirement for Engineering can't be satisfied.
for getting admission in B.Tech a candidate should have to appear for AIEEE or JEE-IIT entrance exam and have to crack it.

you have already better carrier option after MCA.

but why you want to join B.Tech??

some Good jobs after MCA:

you can get better job at some reputed company like:

=> Infosys
=> Intel
=> Tech Mahindra
=> Microsoft
=> TCS
=> HCL
=> Wipro

All the best
9th November 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Some colleges are rejecting MCA M.TECH candidates for teaching in Engineering colleges as per AICTE norms. I heard that there is apossibility of getting B.Tech / BE by writing some papers or getting exemption of papers in B.Tech course. As most of the colleges have only B.Tech A candidate with MCA M Tech is denied place in the faculty. Hence request you to tell me who is offering B.Tech or B.E for MCA's.Thank you. John Abraham
1st June 2021, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed MÇA in 2015 and secured 75%. But unfortunately I could not gey job. So I am thinking another course. Pl suggesy me better option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?