1st April 2013, 04:05 PM
nileshsoma

How to join B.Tech in Mumbai after completing diploma in AP?

sir my name is nilesh iam completed diploma(E.C.E) IN Andrapradesh i want join b-tech in mumbai please tell me the information about entrance exam and fee detiles

15th December 2015, 11:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Tech in Mumbai after completing diploma in AP?

To do bachelor's degree in technology, you must apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test conducted by Maharashtra State technical board. LEET examination is conducted by state technical board for diploma candidates.

Through this exam, diploma candidates can get direct admission in second year of bachelor's degree in technology.

But for LEET examination, minimum of 60% marks in diploma is necessary for candidates of all category.

The fee structure varies from institute to institute but it is between Rs 30,000 to Rs 50,000 per semester along with other basic fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?