3rd February 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for CLAT if I am living in Noida?

I am living in noida and want to apply for CLAT what will be the domicile applicable as per clat application form

23rd June 2014, 06:52 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for CLAT if I am living in Noida?

For appearing in the CLAT (Common Law Admission test) you need to have clear 10+2 in any stream as well as graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate. In general, you can apply for 5 years integrated course and also for 3 years course after graduation. Incase of regular course, your merit will be assessed through CLAT score. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions. As far as domicile certificate is concerned, it is issued by Government Offices, which may differ depending on the state. Only those candidates need to upload the domicile certificates who wish to seek admission under this category in some specific University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?