30th July 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Should I join coaching for IIT JEE in 12th or should I drop 1 year for preparation?

i am in 11th std. coz of some reason i coudnt able to join a coaching for iitjee. shud i join a coaching in 12th std or shud i drop 1yr for prepartion

6th September 2011, 11:08 PM
yash448

Default Re: Should I join coaching for IIT JEE in 12th or should I drop 1 year for preparation?

IIT jee exam you can give atmost 2 times ...so,i will suggest you to start preparation from 12 th onwards , either join any good coaching or do self study
dropping one year is not good choice ..........so if you really want to join any coaching ,join now.
7th September 2011, 12:03 AM
amit kumar rithala

Default Re: Should I join coaching for IIT JEE in 12th or should I drop 1 year for preparation?

i think its depends on u . but my choice is that u can drop one year for perpration for the exam.
7th September 2011, 02:33 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to go for IIT-JEE exam after completion of 12th, and you are confuse about taking coaching classes or not..

See, it's totally depends upon you.. If you think that you can crack the exam on the same year of appearing in 12th exam, then you can go for it..
It is totally depends upon your talent, your capability, your hard work, your determination..
If you have all these things then I think you will able to crack the exam on the same year.
If you think that it will be better for you to take a study gap for preparing IIT-JEE exam, then you can take a study gap..
but, you have to utilize the time.. Do lots of hard work and crack the exam..
All the best..
7th September 2011, 05:56 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Should I join coaching for IIT JEE in 12th or should I drop 1 year for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 11th std. coz of some reason i coudnt able to join a coaching for iitjee. shud i join a coaching in 12th std or shud i drop 1yr for prepartion
Coaching for IIT-JEE

well..it totally depends n you that how you are able to cope up with the pressure and how you are able to manage your things..
if you take all this in a very positive manner and do each thing at its own time..then you 12th board preparations will beautifully compliment each other..and your coaching will help you even for preparing for your 12th board exams..
dropping a year is only advisable when you don't get a good rank in your entrance exam and you are sure that you wont get a good college with such a rank then only drop..else try to clear the exam in the first attempt itself..
Dropping a year causes staleness in your mind and you wont be able to give the exam with a correct mindset so try to do coaching in this year only and if you don't get a good college..then only drop..

all the best for your preparations..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
7th September 2011, 06:03 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

as the iitjee is one of the top exam among all entrance exams.

it requires the study with deep concentration and the study of the concept clearance.
the depth in the concept clearance will be more useful while cracking such exams.
solving the variety of the numerical of the subjects like maths , physics will be useful.

it will be more useful if you do the self study .
and its not problem if you join the coachings in the next year.
in the 1st year it will be better if you grasp more conceptual knowledge of the subjects.

for more information about the iitjee exam kindly visit the website www.iitjee.org

thanks
7th September 2011, 11:00 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
To drop one year is not a good idea.If you are able then you can join IITJEE coaching at present.If for any reason if you are not able to clear the examination this year then also you can apply for the examination next year as a candidate can give the examination in two consecutive years.

Best Wishes....
25th October 2011, 07:18 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Should I join coaching for IIT JEE in 12th or should I drop 1 year for preparation?

It all depends on how have you prepared for JEE during your 11th standard.

If you have solved the basic books for JEE like, H. C. Verma, O.P.Tandon and Arihant or M L Khanna, then you can opt for joining the coaching in 12th standard.

But if you havn't then I would suggest you not to join at this moment as it will dissolve your confidence. You may even spoil up your 12 th standard exams.

So bettrer you prepare yourself during 12th standard and go for a drop after 12th.

In the mean time try to gather more knowledge about the coaching centers, syllabus, books and go through the question papers.

All The Best
7th November 2011, 11:06 PM
rudramishra

It is totally depends upon your talent, your capability, your hard work, your determination..
If you have all these things then I think you will able to crack the exam on the same year.
If you think that it will be better for you to take a study gap for preparing IIT-JEE exam, then you can take a study gap..
but, you have to utilize the time.. Do lots of hard work and crack the exam..
27th December 2011, 04:15 PM
rrmm92

iitjee is one of the top exam among all entrance exams.

it requires the study with deep concentration and the study of the concept clearance.
the depth in the concept clearance will be more useful while cracking such exams.
solving the variety of the numerical of the subjects like maths , physics will be useful.

it will be more useful if you do the self study .
and its not problem if you join the coachings in the next year.
in the 1st year it will be better if you grasp more conceptual knowledge of the subjects.
Dropping a year causes staleness in your mind and you wont be able to give the exam with a correct mindset so try to do coaching in this year only and if you don't get a good college..then only drop..

goodluck
27th December 2011, 07:18 PM
CHEGIREDDY ANUSHA

IIT -JEE is a compitative exam it reguire lot of preparation your mind should sharp it is better to drop one year because it requires lot of practice you must understand the concepts very deeply ,you must solve the problems in seconds then only you can get good rank in IIT EXAM understanding the concepts is not easy ,understanding the concepts is easy by leasoning the lecturer teaching
so ALL THE BEST
27th December 2011, 11:40 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you can not join coaching center then here are some books you can follow

But here are some coaching centers you cxan take your admission.
Because it is very tough to clear IIT JEE without coaching.

1.PATHFINDER

2.TIMES

3.AKASH

4.FITJEE

5.EDUCARE

For more details you can see these attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf iitjee.pdf(1.95 MB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf How_to_start_Preparation_For_IIT_JEE.PDF(102.3 KB, 87 views)
27th December 2011, 11:48 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Should I join coaching for IIT JEE in 12th or should I drop 1 year for preparation?

Hi

IIT JEE is the dream of every non medical +2 candidate. It is the toughest undergraduate entrance exam which is conducted by the IIT's themselves.

The basic eligibility condition to apply for the IIT JEE is that you must be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board and must have secured at least 60% aggregate in it.

Also from the recent past IIT has limited the number of attempts to just 2. One you can take up right after your boards, and the other one next year.

To decide for yourself if you really want to take a year off for JEE preparations or not, ask yourself if you really have it in you. Because you would be the one who would know yourself the best.

It totally depends on you whether you can study hard day night and crack the exam, or get off track and vial away your time.If you do so, then it would be of no use.

So if you think you are determined enough and can carry on this level of commitment and passion then surely take a year off and give your best attempt and try to your FINAL attempt of IIT JEE.

If not, I would suggest you to look for other graduation options. Always remember that IIT's are not the end. There are life beyond them too.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
26th December 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

im in 11th should i join iit coaching in 12th standard ? im very confused , also my basics of 11t are not clear
2nd May 2013, 04:03 PM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

Take coaching in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?