1st September 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

How to join core company? Which is good for electrical and electronics engineers?

i want to join core company.. which is good for electrical and electronics engineer?

5th September 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join core company? Which is good for electrical and electronics engineers?

how to get fresher jobs in coreindustry?i finished electrical&electronics engineering with 65% in 2011.pls help to get good job in powerplant sector(prefarably).
5th September 2012, 07:21 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How to join core company? Which is good for electrical and electronics engineers?

dear,

ELIGIBILITY FOR JOBS:

as an electrical engineering graduate you can try out in given companies:

you can even get jobs in these companies even after completing M.TECH will be of higher rank post.

I have enlist companies name you can easily apply with engineering degree with at least 70%

LIST OF COMPANIES:

NATIONAL THERMAL POWER CORPORATION

BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICAL LIMITED
5th September 2012, 08:18 PM
koppula.haritha

Hi Friends,

If you are interested in job than you can apply for various government jobs and if you want to study than the Best course after your B.Tech on Electrical and Electronics engineering you can do M.Tech in the same Stream.

You can get many jobs after your B.Tech also in many Govt. and private companies like:-

Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited(BHEL)

National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC)
Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL)

Power Grid Corporation of India

Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO)

Kalpakkam Atomic Power Station

Bharat Earth Movers Limited(BEML)

Cement Corporation of India(CCI)

ECIL

DRDO

DRDL

NALCO

IOCL

OPTCL

JNDAL

BSNL

SAIL

You can get a job in many companies with your B.Tech completion.

You can do M.Tech after your B.Tech degree but you can get jobs after your B.Tech itself in the companies listed above.

You can study M.Tech if you want for a very good salary.

You may enter Indian Army after B.tech in EEE. following are the details examinations,eligibility criterias etc..
5th September 2012, 10:25 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

eligibility to join core company:

--you should be an electrical engineer

--you can also join these companies after m.tech

but for these companies you need to score at least 60% aggregate

list of companies:

BHEL

BEL

NTPC

SAIL

ISRO

etc

but for all these you should have to give entrance exam of public sector undertaking

exam procedure:

written

interview

good luck
24th October 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I am electronics student. Can i join public sector electronics company like-BHEL,NTPC etc.
30th November 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about the private electrical core companies and about the off-campus recuritment and no. of seats available.......???
12th February 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

can i enter into software company after 5 yrs worked in electrical company
17th June 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done B.E. with 73.5 % aggregate electrical and electronics stream in 2013 batch..actually i am confused which course should i prefer for to do job in cource company automation course or other
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?