17th June 2013, 02:19 PM
nbiswas

How to join government bank after passing 12th CBSE with 54%

i had passed class 12 cbse with 54% with maths stream (maths/cs) n i want to join govt bank....will i elligible for clerical post in the basis of class12.???

11th May 2015, 04:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join government bank after passing 12th CBSE with 54%

No you are not eligible to apply for the government banks on clerk post . You have to wait till your graduation to be eligible.
The examination for the jobs in different banks are conducted by the IBPS and SBI. SBI conducts examination only for there own banks where as IBPS for all other banks.

The eligibility criteria for the examination is:-
* Candidates must have graduation degree from any recognised university.
* Candidates age must be greater than 19-28 years for general category and relaxation in age for other candidate.

There is no restrection on discipline of graduation. Also no specific aggregate is required .

The question in the examination are asked from General knowledge, Mathematical Ability,English and of computer and its applications.

So if you want to qualify then try to increase the speed of solving question as it is not much difficult.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?