27th December 2016, 05:06 PM
Kanchanjoshi544

How to join IB and RAW after graduation? Details about entrance exam and selection procedure of both the exams?

Hello sir, I am graduate and want to join IB and RAW. Please tell me how can I join it? Give me detail about entrance exam and selection procedure of both the exams?

30th August 2017, 02:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IB and RAW after graduation? Details about entrance exam and selection procedure of both the exams?

For recruitment in Intelligence Bureau you can appear in entrance examination conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs for ACIO post.

Candidates can also join IB after qualifying in Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination conducted by SSC.

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear in examination.

The age limit is 18-27 years with relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

For selection in RAW service one need to have better experience in Police Service ( I.P.S, State Police Service ).
24th October 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join IB and RAW after graduation? Details about entrance exam and selection procedure of both the exams?

I'm studying degree final Year..I want to do job in IB department..how to get job in IB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?