14th March 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure for RAW?

Sir, I want to join RAW. I read your recommendation but, I want to know that if I get into RAW through all selection process, then what are the wages paid and is there any kind of problem that my family can face? I don't have an email id. Please call me so text me 9426242988

15th March 2017, 03:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection procedure for RAW?

Selection process for RAW:-

There is no exam for recruiting for the RAW. The members are selected from the Army, IPS, IAS, CBI or such services based on their skills.

And with my personal experience I can say you that some students which not selected in IES exam can also get call from RAW.
15th March 2017, 11:57 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection procedure for RAW?

RAW is known as Research and Analysis Wing which is an intelligence agency under ministry of defense. There is not any direct recruitment for RAW.

For recruitment into RAW, the candidates are selected from military and paramilitary forces who have excellent and extraordinary service record.

The selected candidate has to undergo severe tough training.

Candidates are required to be mentally alert, have analytical brain, able to adapt according to circumstances, able to travel long distances etc.

So, the first step to get into RAW is to get recruited in Indian army or civil services first of all.

The Best way to join to Indian civil department is to join the IPS .For this post the candidate has to apply for the CSAT exam (Civil Service Aptitude Test) and clear this exam to become IPS. The chances of joining the RAW department is more after becoming the IPS officer .

Another way to join Indian RAW is to go for CDSE(Common Defense Services Exam) or NDA exam. UPSC conducts these exams every year to recruit personnel in the different wings of Indian Army. The candidate has to make a good career in this field to have a chance to join in the RAW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?