2nd March 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after Diploma Engineering being a girl? How to prepare for written and physical fitness test?

Hello, I am a 17 years old girl from Bangalore and studying in Diploma Engineering. I want to join Indian Army after it. Please tell me how can I join Indian Army? How to prepare for written and physical fitness test?

29th August 2017, 11:02 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after Diploma Engineering being a girl? How to prepare for written and physical fitness test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am a 17 years old girl from Bangalore and studying in Diploma Engineering. I want to join Indian Army after it. Please tell me how can I join Indian Army? How to prepare for written and physical fitness test?

Sorry, to inform you that after diploma course you are not eligible to apply for Indian army, because for girl candidate minimum qualification required to apply is graduation. After graduation you can apply for Indian defence services through CDS (Combined Defence Services) exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year to recruit eligible candidates for Indian defence services.

>> So first complete your graduation and then apply foe CDS exam and get join in Indian defence services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?