28th February 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy after passing diploma?

How to do i will join indian navy after passing diploma...Please give me the details

5th October 2013, 09:09 AM
Tri619

Smile Re: How to join Indian Navy after passing diploma?

Yes, when you have completed your 3 years of Diploma course from a recognised Institutions, then you are eligible for NDA Examination to Join Indian Navy. This examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year and only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this entry.
This examination is conducted by UPSC for the recruitment of these 3 wings of NDA:
-->> Army wings
-->> Naval wings
-->> Air force wings
If you want to apply for the Indian Navy then for this you have to complete your Diploma with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects. 3 year diploma is also equivalent to Intermediate. When you complete your Diploma then you can apply for Indian Navy through NDA.
Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years to apply for NDA Examination. The details of age is properly mentioned in the notifications.
This year NDA Examinations was already completed and if you are interested then you can apply for this examination after completing your Diploma or when you are pursuing your Final year of Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?