8th August 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How to join Navy course after doing BSc Electronics? List of the colleges and their phone numbers?

how i am join to navy courses? now iam doing bsc elctronic final year, so pls tell to navy course in college and phone number?...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  2. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  3. List of phone numbers of all the government B.Ed colleges in Kolkata
  4. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  5. Procedure to join 1 year Navy course after BSc ECE?
  6. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  8. List of colleges which I should prefer for doing MSc electronics in Bangalore?
  9. Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%
  10. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to join 1 year course of merchant navy after electronics and communication? Which are the best colleges and what is the fees?
  12. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  13. How to join Indian Navy after completing BSc? How to make my career in Navy?
  14. Best placement consultancies for Electronics and Communication in Delhi/NCR with complete address and phone numbers?
  15. List of colleges in Bangalore for doing B.Sc ag which do not conduct any entrance exam for admission?
  16. How should I join Airline industry after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Contact details with their phone numbers of any Airline College?
  17. Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
8th August 2011, 07:51 PM
Tushar93

Smile Re: How to join Navy course after doing BSc Electronics? List of the colleges and their phone numbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how i am join to navy courses? now iam doing bsc elctronic final year, so pls tell to navy course in college and phone number?...
Friend,

In indian navy there is only one entry for you and that is.....
Short Service Commission in Air Traffic Control
Age Limit - 19 to 25 yrs
Educational Qualification - 1. BSc in Phy and maths with min 60% marks
2. BSc in electronics with min 60% marks

I recommend you to go for Army and Air Force as better opportunities are available there. Here are some.......

For Indian Army

CDSE(Combined Defence Services Exam) conducted by UPSC
Age limit - 19 to 24 yrs
Educational qualification - Graduation in any discipline
type of commission - Permanent/ Short Service Commission

For Indian Air Force

Logistics and Administration Branch
Age limit- 19 to 25 yrs
Educational Qualification - degree from a recognised university with min 60% marks
Type of commission - Permanent/Short Service Commission

for further details visit
Best Of Luck
15th December 2011, 03:19 PM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: How to join Navy course after doing BSc Electronics? List of the colleges and their phone numbers?

For Indian Army

CDSE(Combined Defence Services Exam) conducted by UPSC
Age limit - 19 to 24 yrs
Educational qualification - Graduation in any discipline
type of commission - Permanent/ Short Service Commission

For Indian Air Force

Logistics and Administration Branch
Age limit- 19 to 25 yrs
Educational Qualification - degree from a recognised university with min 60% marks
Type of commission - Permanent/Short Service Commission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?