21st December 2011, 01:45 PM
priyavora

Am I eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

I am doing b.e in electronics and telecommunication.am i elegible for indian navy?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  2. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  4. How to get a Job in Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  6. Job opportunities in Indian Navy for diploma holders of E&T stream?
  7. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  8. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  9. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for Diploma in E&TC 2nd year student?
  10. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  11. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  13. Which posts in Indian Army can i get after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  14. Fee structure of M.Tech in correspondence? Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in distance in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Mathematics for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  16. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  17. List of companies with salary for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering candidate?
  18. Can i join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication?
21st December 2011, 02:43 PM
kajalsharma7

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

hi priyavora
yes,you are eligible for Indian Navy infact Indian Navy is also looking for youngsters like you who are willing to serve in indian forces for our country.and i appreciate you for your interest in indian navy after being a Btech student & this decision will give you a well established carrier as well as chance to serve your country as well.
thanks
kajal
21st December 2011, 05:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyavora View Post
I am doing b.e in electronics and telecommunication.am i elegible for indian navy?

Yes you are applicable for Indian Navy exam through CDSE ,UES and NCC special entry scheme.Because you have completed B-TECH (ECE) degree.

FOR CDSE EXAM

Those candidate are completed graduation are eligible for CDSE exam but 12 standard subject must be Math and Physics.

B-TECH ans BE student are also eligible for this exam .But you have not any Pending Backlog.Also any graduate fron any recognized university are eligible for CDSE exam.

Final Year student are also eligible for CDSE exam.There is no percentage marks criteria.

AGE=>

Indian Military Academy - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy - 19-25 Years

Those candidate are in Pre-final year or completed BE / B Tech degree course in the relevant streams of engineering as mentioned above and must have secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate are eligible UES exam.

But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.

FOR UNIVERSITY ENTRY SCHEME ( UES)
EXAM

Those candidate are in Pre-final year or completed BE / B Tech degree course in the relevant streams of engineering as mentioned above and must have secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate are eligible UES exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.

FOR NCC SPECIAL ENTRY EXAM
The candidate must be currently studying in Pre-final year of BE / B Tech degree course in the relevant streams of engineering as mentioned above and must have secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate .

Also those candidate have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks are also eligible for this process.

You mus have NCC "C" certificate.You have citizenship of India.

AGE=>

Your age should be in between 21 to 28 years old.
21st December 2011, 06:33 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Yes, you are surely eligible for joining in Indian Navy. There are two important ways to enter in Indian Navy.

1. You must appear for an exam conducted UPSC named as National Defense Academy exam (NDA). For appearing in that exam you must have completed your 12th std. And for joining in navy you must have chosen science as your stream. And your age must be above 16 1/2 yrs and below 19 yrs.

2. I would suggest you the second way which is also conducted by UPSC named as Combined Defense Service Exam through which you can enter into the defense service as an higher rank officer. For appearing in this exam you must have completed your graduation in any discipline. Engineering graduation will help you to enter into navy in a deep technical branch.
21st December 2011, 08:23 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Indian Navy is one of the renowned as well as a respected jobs of the Government of India.

There are two chances every year for you. Generally, examination is held twice a year in the months of June and December every year.

They recruit through a entrance exam named Short Service Commission(SSC).

Eligibility Criteria :-

Nationality : Indian.

Marital Status : Unmarried.

Educational Qualifications :

i)You should pass the 12th or equivalent with Science and Mathematics with 60% or above marks in aggregate and optional as Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science.

ii)You should pass B.Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
or
iii)You should pass BE or B.Tech with minimum 65% marks in aggregate in any discipline from any institution recognized by AICTE.
or
iv)You should have M. Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 55% marks.

Age Limits :19.5 to 25 years as the examination time.

Physical Standards:-

Height: Minimum 157 cm

Eye standard: Without glasses better eye 6/6 and worse 6/9

Color perception: CP II

The eligible candidates will be called up for Service Selection Board (SSB) based on their educational intelligence in graduation.

Exam Procedure
:
The eligible candidates are called for the written examination of objective-type of 75 minutes which includes:

i)General Science

ii)Mathematics

iii)General Knowledge

iv)General English
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian Navy English davp .pdf(118.9 KB, 96 views)
21st December 2011, 09:09 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

During final year of B.E. you can apply for University Entry Scheme for
getting a job in Indian Navy through Short Service Commission.
The appointment by UES on SSC is done in
Logistics, Electrical and General Service of Indian Navy.
The age limit for this is 19 to 24 years.
The minimum % of marks required in B.E. is 60%.

After passing out B.E. in E&T you can apply for
Direct Entry Naval Armament Inspection Cadre in Indian Navy.
The age limit for this is 19.5 to 25 years.

Also, you can apply for job in Indian Navy through CDS examination
which is conducted by UPSC twice a year.
There is no percentage restriction.
The age limit for CDS is 19-22 years.

Visit:
http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/
http://upsc.gov.in/
21st December 2011, 09:27 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Am I eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

Hello Friend,

Yes during the B.E last year and after B.E you can eligiblr for Indian Navy.
You can get job Through SSC(short service commision )exam.
The age limit is 19-25 years.
The minimum percentage required for these post is 19-22 years.

Best Of Luck.
....Sayyed Shahrukh
21st December 2011, 09:28 PM
tejesh_09

Yes, You are eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication.

You can apply for INDIAN NAVY through Technical Entry Scheme through Short Service Commission while in final year of B.E., you should be within the age group of 19.5 years to 25 years of age.

You can also appear for CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam to join Indian Navy which is conducted by UPSC twice every year, the age limit for this is 19 to 22 years of age.
21st December 2011, 09:50 PM
arun.potturu

Yes,the engineering electronics students are eligible for indian navy.The selected candidates may under go for 6 months training.The highest salary is providing government sector for indian navy employment.
The notifications will released through ssc services.
22nd December 2011, 01:04 AM
rit.dubey

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

FOR INDIAN NAVY
your age should be between 18 to 24 year..
and if you are applying for INDIAN NAVY after BE you should maintain your percentage above 60 or 60%..

for more information please go below link
->http://nausena bharti
thank you
22nd December 2011, 01:24 AM
rit.dubey

if your age is between 18 to 24 year then you are eligible for Indian Navy..but your percentage should be maintained above 60% or 60% overall year..
for more info go to Nausena Bharti
22nd December 2011, 11:16 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can apply for Indian NAVY...

As you are pursuing BE course in ECE stream..

For that you have to appear in CDS exam..

Eligibility for CDS exam:-

For NAVY academy:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in engineering field..
2.Candidates age should be in between 19-22 years.
3.Candidate must be a citizen of India.
4.Candidate must be physically fit.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill, to appear in CDS exam for NAVY academy..

All the best.
22nd December 2011, 12:20 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: Am I eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

During final year of B.E. you can apply for University Entry Scheme for
getting a job in Indian Navy through Short Service Commission.
The appointment by UES on SSC is done in
Logistics, Electrical and General Service of Indian Navy.
The age limit for this is 19 to 24 years.

Also, you can apply for job in Indian Navy through CDS examination
which is conducted by UPSC twice a year.
There is no percentage restriction.
The age limit for CDS is 19-22 years.

Visit:
24th December 2011, 12:54 AM
rit.dubey

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

yes brother..ya you can apply for that but what i will suggest you that you should go for merchant navy(but condition is that you should score above 60% all over year)..there will be small written test that and question will be asked from your subject(electronic and tele..)from FE to BE syllabus.But don't worry that test is only for formality you will be pass in that.and after that they will teach you and give you info about your work(there will be your training) but in that period also you will get money(about 10 to 15 thousand per month).And after 10 month there will be an exam that you have to clear.And after that they will give work on ship and from there your actual work and actual salary will be start(that is about 30 to 50 lacks in one year).and after that you have to clear three more exam and after each exam your post and salary will increase.
(ya its true that hard work more money)
8th March 2012, 09:13 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Visit:
30th April 2012, 12:13 PM
onest

B-TECH ans BE student are also eligible for this exam .But you have not any Pending Backlog.Also any graduate fron any recognized university are eligible for CDSE exam.

Final Year student are also eligible for CDSE exam.There is no percentage marks criteria.

AGE=>

Indian Military Academy - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy - 19-25 Years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?