22nd October 2011, 10:33 PM
Praveenthati

How to join in Marine Engineering after Mechanical engineering?

How to join in marine course through mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  2. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  3. How can I study Marine Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  5. What are the courses available in Marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? I have finished B.E Mechanical Engineering and want to join in marine engineering
  6. How to join M.Tech Mechanical engineering after finishing B.E Marine engineering?
  7. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  8. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering with 61% marks?
  12. After B.Tech Mechanical what steps to be followed to join marine engineering course? Any government colleges providing this course in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad?
  13. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can we join Marine Engineering after completing Mechanical engineering from Private Colleges?
  15. How to join marine engineering after finishing diploma mechanical engineering?
  16. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  18. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
24th January 2012, 04:07 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: How to join in Marine Engineering after Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praveenthati View Post
How to join in marine course through mechanical engineering
sir,First of all you completed the mechanical engineering in high scores and then you have to join the one year programme of marine engineering the varies educational institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?