27th May 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How to join MBBS course in government or private colleges? Is there any common entrance exam?

hello,
i want to join in mbbs course either in govt colleges or in private colleges.In the case of private universities is there any common entrance exam or else a separate entrance exam for me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  2. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  3. Is there any government institution to do MBBS course? Any entrance to be answered? Any scholarship provided by the colleges?
  4. How many medical seats are available for Non Karnataka Students?
  5. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  6. CS after 12th standard? Minimum percentage required?
  7. Where to get the application form for NEET UG near Gurgaon?
  8. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  9. How many seats are there in MBBS colleges through counseling in both government and private colleges?
  10. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in MBBS through NEET? Which are the private and government colleges
  12. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  13. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. MBBS single entrance test?
  15. Which is better between Government and Private colleges for MBBS course?
  16. How can i join law without passing BBA? How to apply for Kerala Law entrance exam? How may I get admission in both private and government colleges?
  17. When will the AIPMT forms be available online?
  18. Cutoff marks required for MBBS entrance exam in Tamilnadu?
9th August 2012, 09:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MBBS course in government or private colleges? Is there any common entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,
i want to join in mbbs course either in govt colleges or in private colleges.In the case of private universities is there any common entrance exam or else a separate entrance exam for me?

To get admission in any Private or Government Medical Institutes to the MBBS program one has to appear in the Pre Medical Test. The Test is conducted on various levels including National and State level as well as by the Individual Medical Institutes. The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in these Tests is a pass in the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English. Candidate must attain the age of seventeen years as on 31st December of the year of admission. The duration of the program is 4 and a 1/2 years followed by 1 year compulsory Internship.

Following are the list of some of the Entrance Examination conducted for admission into MBBS Program:

All India Pre-medical/Dental Test

AIIMS Entrance Examination

Christian Medical College Entrance Examination

JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination

Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test

Armed Forces Medical College Entrance Examination

Haryana Pre Medical Test

Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exams.

12th May 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MBBS course in government or private colleges? Is there any common entrance exam?

i got 198.25 cut off in 2015 12th exam. i would like to join in mbbs.i belong to oc category. what are the colleges can i get in tamil nadu,. is there any possibility for getting govt colleges.if not suggest any best private colleges with minimal fee structure
20th May 2015, 02:03 AM
AKP 0

List of Entrance Examination conducted for admission into MBBS Program--

<<<Armed Forces Medical College Entrance Examination

<<<Christian Medical College Entrance Examination

<<<Haryana Pre Medical Test

<<<JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination

<<<All India Pre-medical/Dental Test

<<<Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test

<<<AIIMS Entrance Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?