23rd December 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How to join Navy after studying 10th if my percentage is 85%

I am studying 10th std i like to join in indian navy plz tell how to join in navy plz show your answer
My percentage above 85

24th December 2014, 12:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Navy after studying 10th if my percentage is 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying 10th std i like to join in indian navy plz tell how to join in navy plz show your answer
My percentage above 85
No, after 10th standard you can't apply in NDA exam. But after completion of 12th standard you can apply for Indian Navy exam through NDA exam.

Procedure for NDA exam are,

Written test
Physical test
Medical test
Interview

Written test is conducted by UPSC but last three steps are conducted by SSB.

NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. NDA exam is conducted for recruitment in-Army wings, Navy wings, Air force Wings.

The minimum required qualification for NDA exam is 12th standard from a recognized board.If your 12th subject is mathematics and Physics then you are eligible for all above wings otherwise you can apply only for Indian Army.The candidates age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidate.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply in NDA exam.

You can get more information regarding the exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?