1st September 2011, 07:07 PM
sonam joshi

How to join Navy Pharmacist after completing B.Pharmacy course with 72% aggregate?

i m complete my b.pharmacy course with aggregate of 72%.how to i join indian navy pharmacist.wat"s the procedure.

27th September 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Navy Pharmacist after completing B.Pharmacy course with 72% aggregate?

sir i m the student of b pharmacy final year how join indian army
3rd October 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Navy Pharmacist after completing B.Pharmacy course with 72% aggregate?

Please tell the jobs for pharmacist in defence
4th October 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

how to join indian army after completing b.pharmacy and what is the age limit?
10th November 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have compleated Diploma in pharmacy (d.pharm) in 2006 with 71%. I wish to work in indian army, Is there any chance ?
29th November 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to join navy or indian army pharmasist after complete b.pharm, i am finle year b.pharm student so please sujjest me.....
24th December 2011, 04:08 PM
rrmm92

i m the student of b pharmacy final year how join indian army.pls tell me..
28th January 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

sir , i did mpharm-pharmacology is their to join in indian navy.
29th March 2012, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

how can i join as a pharmacist in indian defence either army or navy or air force?
30th May 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me how to join a pharmacist post in indian navy?
23rd February 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of b pharama 3rd year and i want to join indian navy as a pharamcist so how can i apply?
19th July 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Iam umesh completed b pharmacy I want to join in army are navy are airline so please help me sir
3rd August 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bpharmacy degree with 68% what is the procedure to join in navy as pharmacists
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?