17th February 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

How to join Summer Training being a student of 3rd year Mechanical?

please sir, tell me how to join summer training.
i am 3rd year machincal student.
[email protected]
mobile no-9473655801

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  2. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  5. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  6. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  7. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  9. Where can i do summer training for 45 days being a B.Tech (Mechanical) student?
  10. How to do summer training in Tata Nano Ahmedabad? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student
  11. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  13. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  14. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can i do industrial training in DMRC being a 3rd year Mechanical student? -- [New]
  16. Possibilities of Summer Training in Bokaro Steel Plant for 3rd year Mechanical student?
  17. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
23rd February 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Summer Training being a student of 3rd year Mechanical?

I am mechanical 3rd year student from greater noida.
how to join traning in l and T.

[email protected]
12th March 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Summer Training being a student of 3rd year Mechanical?

sir plz tell me that is that necessary to go to good company for training and why..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?