24th April 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How to know about my registration in Bihar state bar council? Where can I find it?

i have been passed ll.b. exam in 1994 now i want to know my registration in bihar state bar council where i can find it?

9th August 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know about my registration in Bihar state bar council? Where can I find it?

i have comleted my LLB degre in 2005 from bhim rao ambedkar university, Agra.,here now i want to know that can i apply for Registration in chandigarh for practice and if yes den tel me the procedure..
30th April 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know about my registration in Bihar state bar council? Where can I find it?

How i can find my enrolment no of bihar state bar council patna
14th May 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for registration in bihar state bar council,but have not received my registration no.
11th July 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

can a registered advocate called shikshit berojgar &can he take such type of loan from govt.
17th October 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

how do i come to know my friend's registration number if it is forgotten.
16th November 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I have last my registration certificate I have to return it as per transfer order passed by Bar council of Indiain third week of september2013 what can I do?
22nd November 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a central government employee, can i registered in Bihar Bar council ?
24th December 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

enrollment number-1859/2005
4th January 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I know the registration number of Shri Nitya Nand Choudhary,Organising Secretary,INTUC,Bhagalpur
21st April 2015, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

how have munger district bar association determined the regular lawyer of the bar and have distributed festival amount to the lawyers.
11th January 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i have been passed ll.b. exam in 1994 now i want to know my registration in bihar state bar council where i can find it.
27th January 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i have been passed LL.B exam in 1994 now i want to know my registration in bihar state bar council whewr i can find it.
23rd June 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What one has to do to get registered in Bihar state bar council in 2016?
29th October 2016, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

I had deposited the verification amount on 30.06.16 but till today the amount is not detected from my account .My E .N 999/1999 Mithilesh Prasad
19th January 2018, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

MY REGISTRATION ON BAR ROLL HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED FROM WEST BENGAL BAR COUNCIL TO BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA AND ACCORDINGLY BCI HAS SENT IT TO THE BIHAR BAR COUNCIL, PATNA FOR FURTHER ACTION IN THE YEAR 1993.
BUT NOTHING IS HEARED TILL THE DATE.
I HAVE APPROACHED THE BSBC PATNA MANY TIMES AND THEY DID ASSURE ME THAT THEY WILL LOOK INTO THIS CASE BUT STILL PENDING. PLEASE REPLY ME .

VINOY KUMAR SRIVASTAVA

DATE OF BIRTH - 25/01/1964
MY REGISTRATION ON STATE BAR COUNCIL OF WEST BENGAL WAS - F - 898 /877 OF 1992
27th June 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How can know my bihar state bar council enrollment no.?
15th July 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How can i get to know about the status of my enrollment no i obtained in the year 2013 ?
8th December 2019, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I got registered with bihar state bar council in 1998, practised for some time and there after I switched to another profession. As per new rule of 2014 , I must have been declared a nonpractising lawyer. Now I want to start practice. What should I do?
30th June 2020, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How to know about my registration in Bihar state bar council? Where can I find it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?