1st August 2012, 08:03 PM
kneha92

How to make a career in space technology? I am a student of B.E(Electronics and Telecommunication)

Hi.. I am student of B.E. (Elect. & telecomm.).For career in space technology, is M.Tech in mechatronics good option for me ??? or M.Tech in electronics ???
plz reply me..

Related Questions:
  1. How to make career in space research after B.E.?? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to make a career in Space Technology? Courses for Space Technology?
  3. How to join ISRO as a space engineer? I am an engineering student from Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology
  4. Which are the Aerospace Engineering colleges? I want to join ISRO as a space engineer
  5. How should I make a career in the field of space research? How to proceed to become an Astronaut?
  6. What should I do to make a career in Astronomy or any other space related course?
  7. How to make a career in software after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
  8. How to make my career in space scientist and research? -- [New]
  9. Future prospects of doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunicaton?
  10. How may I make career in space and research? I have completed my BE with 69%(aggregate) marks. Am I eligible for ISRO after completion of MS or M.Tech degree?
  11. Space Technology Courses
  12. How to enter space technology after doing B.E in CS?
  13. Are there any government jobs for IT students? Where can I get such jobs?
  14. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  15. Which masters course should I choose after B.E Electronics and Communication so as to enter space technology field? Are the courses offered in European Universities?
  16. How to make a career in space research after B.E?
  17. Being a class 10th student how can I make a successful career in Space Research?
  18. I am interested in the field of research in space science and technology : Which is the right course for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?