7th June 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh?

i wanted to date of admission in punjab university chandigarh

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  2. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  3. What is the date of admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  4. Can I get admission on the basis of B.Tech in Punjab University after scoring 11581?
  5. What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh
  6. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  7. Last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh -- [New]
  8. Criteria to take admission for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  9. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  10. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  12. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  13. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  14. How to take admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh
  15. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  16. What is the last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh
  17. How to take admission in BBA at Chandigarh(Punjab University)
  18. How to take admission in Chandigarh Punjab University? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers
5th June 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh?

WHEN WE CAN RECEIVE PROSPECTUS OF GGC?
18th September 2015, 02:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh?

The date of admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>

~> Availability of online Admission Form 11th June, 2015

~> Last date for applying online admission form 2nd July, 2015

~> Last date for submission of hard copy of admission forms & documents 5th July, 2015

~> Tentative merit list will be displayed on 17th July, 2015

~> Date of Classes start on 3 AUG, 2015

For more information contact at the address as given below:::::::>>>>

Panjab University
Sector 14, Chandigarh, Chandigarh UT, 160014 ‎
0172 253 4866
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?