23rd April 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in Clinical Psychology in PG level?

How much seats in clinicalpsychology in pg leval...please tell me how many s

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  3. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  4. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  5. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  6. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  7. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  8. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  9. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  10. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  11. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  12. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience? -- [New]
  13. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  14. How to do MSc clinical psychology in UK?
  15. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  17. How to get admission in M.Phil Clinical Psychology?
  18. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
15th August 2013, 07:25 PM
radammahi

Default Re: How many seats are there in Clinical Psychology in PG level?

PG in Clinical Psychology University...is limited by the number of practical clinical placements avaiable.

http://www.otago.ac.nz

http://www.leeds.ac .uk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?