25th December 2011, 09:38 PM
Nilesh1470

How many chances I am going to have for GATE Exam having applied for upcoming GATE Exam and will not be attending?

I fulfill GATE 2012 but exam preparation not well I think that I not attend GATE 2012 so will how many next chance to GATE exam.

25th December 2011, 10:33 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Smile Re: How many chances I am going to have for GATE Exam having applied for upcoming GATE Exam and will not be attending?

Hello Friend,

I thing there is time for GATE 2012 and you have time for Study .So do not miss the Upcoming GATE exam.

There are 3 times chance for GATE 2012.

So,please do study and do not miss your exam.

If you do study well then you will crack the exam.
If you have any query about exam then post thread to our form.

Best Of Luck.
.......Sayyed Shahrukh
26th December 2011, 10:36 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How many chances I am going to have for GATE Exam having applied for upcoming GATE Exam and will not be attending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilesh1470 View Post
I fulfill GATE 2012 but exam preparation not well I think that I not attend GATE 2012 so will how many next chance to GATE exam.
A candidate can apply for the GATE examination any number of times. There is no limit for GATE examination, a candidate of any age can apply for GATE examination any number of times.
The GATE examination is conducted every year by the IITs for the M.Tech course. To apply for this examination a candidate needs the following eligibility criteria;

Education Qualification
For the GATE examination a candidate should have a degree in engineering. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.
Candidates who are post graduates in Science/statistics/maths/computer application are also eligible for this examination. Also who are in the final year of these courses may also apply.

Age Limit
There is no age limit as also mentioned above. A candidate can apply for this examination at any age.

For more information on GATE examination you can also contact at the below address mentioned below:

Chairman, GATE, Indian Institute of Technology,
Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110 016
Phone No: 011-2659 1749
Fax No: 011-2658 1579
Email id: [email protected]
http://www.iitk.ac.in
26th December 2011, 02:41 PM
Hours

Default Re: How many chances I am going to have for GATE Exam having applied for upcoming GATE Exam and will not be attending?

you can apply for GATE any number of time

and
you GATE Score will be Validity for two years from the year one crack the test.

Eligibility Criteria
1The candidates must be an Indian Citizen

2.AGE- not less than 21 years of age.

3.minimum education qualification - graduation in any discipline from the recognized university with 50% marks in the final examination.
26th December 2011, 04:56 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many chances I am going to have for GATE Exam having applied for upcoming GATE Exam and will not be attending?

Quote:
dear friend,

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (G.A.T.E.) which is an all-India examination administered and conducted in eight zones. See my friend if you are not prepare for this coming 2012 GATE examination then you also not appearing in this examination. That is not a matter that how many times you have or will be appeared in GATE. You can appear in GATE examination so many times.

There is no age limit for GATE examination.

For more about GATE and for your preparation please visit :

http://www.onestopgate.com
and
http://www.gateforum.com

good luck.
26th December 2011, 04:58 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
GATE is held every year by the Indian institute of Technology. The aspirants who are eligible to appear in the gate exam are
1. Aspirants with bachelor degree in engineering. Final year aspirants are also eligible.
Masters degree holders in disciplines of science, mathematics are eligible for appearing.
2. There is no age limit for appearing in the exam.
The aspirant can appear in the exam as many times they wishi there is no restriction for it.
As gate is recognised by public sector units in addition to the university the number of aspirants attempting the exam has considerably increased . So due to the increased importance you can apply for it but a good preparation is required for it. All the best.
26th December 2011, 07:08 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
GATE exam is an entrance exam for M.tech course..

GATE exam is conducted by IISC and IIT's jointly..

There is no such age limit to sit in GATE exam.

And no such number of attempt restriction...

So, you can appear in GATE exam how many times you want.

All the best.
27th December 2011, 04:49 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: How many chances I am going to have for GATE Exam having applied for upcoming GATE Exam and will not be attending?

Quote:
How many chances I am going to have for GATE Exam having applied for upcoming GATE Exam and will not be attending?

Hi Nilesh,

You can appear in GATE exam as many times as you wish.

But, I strongly suggest you to appear for GATE 2012, even if your preparation is not good, you will get exposure of examination, which will definitely help you when you appear in the next time and your preparation would be good.

Only final year engineering students or engineering pass-out can appear for GATE examination.

So, please don't worry about chances, just concentrate on your studies, you have sill so much time left. so, please work hard.

For any other query, do post here.

Best of luck

regards.
14th February 2012, 01:41 PM
abhisek.sonu

Hello Friend,

I thing there is time for GATE 2012 and you have time for Study .So do not miss the Upcoming GATE exam.

There are 3 times chance for GATE 2012.

So,please do study and do not miss your exam.

If you do study well then you will crack the exam.
If you have any query about exam then post thread to our form.

Best Of Luck.
19th February 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i have heared that according to new rules now a candidate is only given one chance to appear in GATE exam . is this true?
25th March 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

what if my 2012 GATE score is less than 2011 GATE score?? can i use my best of two scores instead of 2012 score??
13th September 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How many time, we have chance to appear in GATE , and also what the validity of scorecard ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?