13th February 2012, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

How may I apply for admission in MBA colleges having total fee less than 5 lack?

when not any mba entrence exam apply
what can admission
where can admission
my family is not able to pay fee for more then 5 lack by lone

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
  2. Total fee for MBA in AMU? How to get Muslim scholarship there to fund education?
  3. How much is the fees to do MCA course?
  4. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  5. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  6. Total marks of ATMA exam? what colleges I should apply to do mba in pharma?
  7. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  8. Best MSc Nursing and MBA Hospital Management Colleges in India? What is their total course fee?
  9. Total cost involved in completing a technical education like B.Tech and MBA?
  10. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA in India? Procedure to apply?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan if submitted admission fee of MBA course?
  12. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  13. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  14. Eligibility for doing MBA course? Total fee structure and specializations in MBA? Procedure and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?
  16. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?
  17. Total course fee for B.Tech in KIIT University?
  18. Correspondence MBA courses which are offered by Indian and Abroad universities? Total course fee for doing MBA in that university?
19th January 2013, 06:35 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: How may I apply for admission in MBA colleges having total fee less than 5 lack?

You cannot get admission in any good college without entrance exams,you have to score good percentile to get admission in good colleges.Some entrance exams for which you can apply-

MAT-conducted by AIMA

CAT-conducted by IIMs,application formed are invited in last week of August.

XAT-conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur

SNAP-conducted by Symbiosis university

GMAT-conducted all over the world to provide admission in management schools.

Some colleges in India which have fee less than 5 lac for MBA-

Faculty of management studies,Delhi university

IIM Udaipur

IIM Shillong

IIM Raipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?