16th May 2011, 11:43 AM
AYUSHI N SHAH

How may I get details of my application form at DA-IICT Gandhinagar? I'd sent it for taking admission in B.Tech

I want to know that I had sent an application form at DA-IICT Gandhinagar
regarding admission in B-TECH on 4th of through speed post so has it reached there or not?

19th February 2016, 09:28 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: How may I get details of my application form at DA-IICT Gandhinagar? I'd sent it for taking admission in B.Tech

You will be inform when your Application form will reach to the reagarding authority of DA-IICT . But it should consider that you send your Application form before the given last date of submission and it will have reached before last date.Don't worry if you are eligible according to their admission criteria than you will inform soon by any mean by E-commerce or by any related post.
If you will not get any response than you also can visit DA-IICT to check your name is Short listed or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?