2nd January 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details regarding exam centers of distance MBA program?

examination centers for distance mba
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  2. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  3. How to do MBA through distance learning program?
  4. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  5. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  6. Procedure to join distance MBA program in IGNOU?
  7. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may i join distance education program offered by IGNOU?
  9. List of good institutes in Bhubaneshwar offering distance learning MBA program?
  10. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  11. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  12. Information about distance MBA program in Pharmaceutical Management in Delhi NCT colleges? What is their fee structure?
  13. Best Institute for Distance MBA program? Can I apply for IGNOU for Distance MBA?
  14. Eligibility for MBA course in abroad after B.Com in distance education? -- [New]
  15. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  16. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
  17. Admission in MBA abroad after under graduation through distance? Acceptance of B.Com certificate done from distance education for abroad universities?
  18. How may I get the exam dates for distance learning MBA program from IGNOU?
14th January 2019, 10:58 PM
ATT.

Default Re: How may I get details regarding exam centers of distance MBA program?

The exam centers of distance MBA programs are generally given on the admit card that you many have received from the institute from where you are pursuing the MBA course. Since you have not mentioned the name of the college, it is difficult to provide you with this information. However, you may visit the official website of the institute to check the center details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?