8th December 2011, 11:37 AM
er.Bhawna Sehgal

How may I get information about the joint recruitment of IT engineers by MNC's in Haryana?

Good Morning sir, I am sudent of B-Tech(I.T) Final Year. I am From Haryana. Plz tell me when will be the joint campus of companies like Accenture,TCS, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, L&T and other various MNCs will be held in Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pardesh, Delhi and other near by states of Haryana. plz send me reply on my E-Mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  2. Which will Recruitment procedure for JBT teachers be held in Haryana? How can I avail 85% reserved home state quota for the same?
  3. How to get placed in good MNC companies while pursing B.E ECE?
  4. Important books to be referred for various PSU exams?
  5. Government Jobs after MBA in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Are B.Ed candidates applicable for the post of JBT Teacher in Haryana? What is the criteria of recruitment for teachers?
  7. Information about yearly recruitment drive of HAL? Do they recruit engineers yearly?
  8. Jobs after B.Tech with pending carryover papers?
  9. Detail information and recruitment methods about industries in India and Abroad that recruit B.Tech Plastic Engineers?
  10. Is there any recruitment for mechanical engineers in HAL?
  11. What will be the salary for Fresher of Computer Science Engineer?
  12. What type of job can I get in software after scoring 68% in B.Tech?
  13. How to get my profile enrolled for getting job in Multinational Companies?
  14. Information about the recruitment of ENTC engineers in Government sector?
  15. Are B.Ed candidates eligible for the post of JBT teachers in Haryana?
  16. Am I eligible to apply in Haryana SSC recruitment exam after completion of 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  17. Can I get a job in MNC after scoring 86% in secondary and 68% in senior secondary and 76% in B.Tech till 5th semester
  18. Which are the various exams that take E&C engineers? What is the syllabus for BHEL, SAIL, GAIL for electronics engineers recruitment exam?
1st August 2020, 10:37 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: How may I get information about the joint recruitment of IT engineers by MNC's in Haryana?

There is Joint Placement programme conducted by Chandigarh university not only for Chandigarh engineering candidates but also for the candidates from Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Delhi and UP.

Over 627 multinational companies including HCL, Tech Mahindra, TVS Motors and other companies participate in this campus recruitment.

There are many such campus drives you can check out at Maharshi Dayanand Univeristy, Rohtak, Haryana and even in KPIT Technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?