21st August 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get my profile enrolled for getting job in Multinational Companies?

22nd August 2015, 12:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my profile enrolled for getting job in Multinational Companies?

There are many ways to get your profile enrolled for a job in multinational companies.

1. Upload your profile in the leading job portals like naukri, shine, monster, etc.
2. Look out for openings of various companies especially walk-ins in their official websites.
3. Look out for off-campus recruitment drives if you are fresher.
4. Look out for walk-in opportunities through referral of employees in various multinational companies.
5. Pursue a professional degree/diploma course required by MNCs in a good institute where MNCs come for recruitment.
6. Upload your profile in MNC's career portal.
22nd August 2015, 09:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my profile enrolled for getting job in Multinational Companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In most of the MNCs you can register or enroll your profile through their website. It is the usual process of enrolling ones profile in a MNC. If you know anyone working in that company you can also approach them for referrals, they can refer your name and you can get enrolled through this way also. You have to visit the organization website in it there is a tab called “Career”, you can go through the information and upload your CV.
22nd August 2015, 11:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

To get placed in any of the MNC's one must be aware of what kind of job he/ she want to pursue.

At first list all the companies you wish to apply for.

There were many websites available in net for posting your resume. They will forward the resumes to the respective companies.

One can also post their resume in the official website of the respective company under the career blog.

There is also another way where your profile is forwarded to MNC's are AMCAT, CO-Cubes, Elitmus etc..,

These are the private organizations where you have to take the aptitude examination. Based on your score the companies will call the candidate's for further rounds to complete.

The AMCAT official website is https://www.myamcat.com/

The COCUBES official website is https://www.cocubes.com/
24th August 2015, 12:14 AM
roshanforyou
Member+

suggestions
1) well prepare your resume
2) register with local consultancy
3)build your skill set and concept
4)prepare for interview and aptitude
5)register with jobs alert websites like shine monster,naukri etc
6)register with individual company site
7)maintain your aggregate in your degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?