10th October 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is needed for studying CA in abroad?

My name is shihab. I want to study CA and that too in abroad. So i want to know what qualification is needed for it. I don't know about it as i am plus two failed but intrested in studying CA. Please reply for me my mail id. [email protected], [email protected] thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?
  3. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  4. Qualification and documents needed to study Diploma in Abroad?
  5. Qualification to do PhD in Genetics from Abroad?
  6. How much time is needed for Visa approval for studying abroad?
  7. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  8. Tuition fees of studying MS in USA? In which all exams I need to appear?
  9. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  10. What should I do after 12th to go abroad for completing my studies and get a job?
  11. How to get scholarship for doing Medicine course abroad?
  12. Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?
  13. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  14. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  15. What is the requirement needed to apply for M.D.S course in abroad after completion of B.D.S in India?
  16. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  17. Qualification required to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  18. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
11th October 2015, 11:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is needed for studying CA in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is shihab. I want to study CA and that too in abroad. So i want to know what qualification is needed for it. I don't know about it as i am plus two failed but intrested in studying CA. Please reply for me my mail id. [email protected], [email protected] thanks
You haven't completed 12th standard so you are not eligible for CA course in Abroad.

To get admission in CA course, you must qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?