16th March 2012, 07:37 PM
sant0khchahal

Best course that can be pursue after diploma in mechanical engineering to get a decent job in Merchant Navy?

what is the best course to be pursued after diploma in mechanical engineering to get a descent job in merchant navy

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma?
  3. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  4. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. can I get a job in Merchant Navy after passing Mechanical diploma from AICTE recognized university
  8. Can I do merchant navy if currently doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?
  10. How to get a job in merchant navy after mechanical engineering? Any entrance test which I have to answer?
  11. How to join merchant navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Diploma in Mechanical engineering can get job in Merchant Navy? Height & weight requirement and reservation quota?
  13. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
  17. How to join marine from 2nd year?
  18. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
25th May 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best course that can be pursue after diploma in mechanical engineering to get a decent job in Merchant Navy?

sir, now iam working in valve manufacturing company in chennai, i finished diploma in mechanical engg. i need to join any certificate course. related to my career, can anyone prefer which course should better .
30th April 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best course that can be pursue after diploma in mechanical engineering to get a decent job in Merchant Navy?

My name is prasad i passed my diploma with 75 percent what are doing After diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?