3rd December 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How should I join Aeronautical Engineering?

how to join aeronautical engineering...could u please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  3. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  4. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course? -- [New]
  5. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  6. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  7. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  11. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  13. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  15. How can I join IB after doing aeronautical engineering?
  16. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering if my height is 5.4 feet?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  18. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this? -- [Most Discussed]
4th December 2012, 07:29 PM
priyadarshini patnaik

Default Re: How should I join Aeronautical Engineering?

Dear Friend ,
Aeronautical Engineering course is one of the popular course in Engineering field.There are several institutes offer Aeronautical Engineering course.
Courses offered:
1.B.E/B.tech (Aeronautical Engineering)
2.Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
3.Post graduate programs in Aeronautical Engineering.
Eligibility:
To join B.E/B.tech course the student need to qualify 12th exam physics,chemistry,Math.
It is mandatory for a student to qualify the Joint Entrance Test conducted by IIT .Some other university/Colleges are conduct the entrance exam to admission of the students.
In India Aeronautical Engineers mostly employed by ISRO(Indian space research organization) & Defence Ministry,National Aeronautical laboratory,Hindustan aeronatics Ltd.,civil aviation Department etc.
A lot of job opportunities are available for the Aeronautical Engineering in the countries like America,France,UK,Germany et.The large number of Aeronautical Engineers working in NASA.
Some popular institutes which offers Aeronautical Engineering course:
1.India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur/Kanpur/Mumbai/Madras/Delhi.
2.GATE(Rajkot)
3.S. C. Moitra Air Technical Training Institute
4.Anna University.
5.Hindustan College Of Engineering
All The Best
5th December 2012, 03:07 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI,

B.E stands for bachelor of engineering . the duration of the course is for four years and course is divided into eight semester . there is good job prospectus for aeronautical engineering course in both the private as well as public sector .

Eligibility criteria for B.E { Aeronautical Engineering }
For bachelor of engineering course you should qualified for 12th in science stream with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university .
your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 55% percentage of marks from recognized university .

Entrance Examination for Engineering Course :
You should be qualified for engineering entrance examination like , JEE { join entrance examination }entrance examination conducted by indian institute of technology . for this examination you need to qualified for 12th examination with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university .
AIEEE All India engineering entrance examination conducted by different universities and college across the countries . for this examination you need to qualified in 12th with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university .

List of institution for Aeronautical engineering course :
Indian institute of technology
VSM institute of aerospace
Madras institute of technology
Hindustan institute of technology
Nehru college of aeronautics
5th December 2012, 03:08 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI,

B.E stands for bachelor of engineering . the duration of the course is for four years and course is divided into eight semester . there is good job prospectus for aeronautical engineering course in both the private as well as public sector .

Eligibility criteria for B.E { Aeronautical Engineering }
For bachelor of engineering course you should qualified for 12th in science stream with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university .
your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 55% percentage of marks from recognized university .

Entrance Examination for Engineering Course :
You should be qualified for engineering entrance examination like , JEE { join entrance examination }entrance examination conducted by indian institute of technology . for this examination you need to qualified for 12th examination with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university .
AIEEE All India engineering entrance examination conducted by different universities and college across the countries . for this examination you need to qualified in 12th with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university .

List of institution for Aeronautical engineering course :
Indian institute of technology
VSM institute of aerospace
Madras institute of technology
Hindustan institute of technology
Nehru college of aeronautics
5th December 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello
To join aeronautical enginnering you need to have more than 60% in your pcm subjects at 12th level.
Aeronautical engineering is related with the aeroplane and its various baranches.You will be employed in the aviation field and working with the aeroplanes and engines.
You can get placements in the aviation industry and also you can go for the armed forces flying forces.
top Colleges:
1.iit guwahati
2.iit delhi
3.iit mumbai
4.anna university
5.Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?