28th July 2010, 10:50 PM
pritom

How to change the subject code filled on application form of C.H.S.L exam?

respected sir/ma’am,
I have applied for combined higher secondary level examination but i was having six subjects in matriculation & intermediate but there was only one column for matriculation and another column for intermediate for filling the subject codes.
Kindly tell me what can I do now??
Reply me as soon as possible

29th July 2010, 05:10 PM
kalyan333

Exclamation Re: How to change the subject code filled on application form of C.H.S.L exam?

report that matter to convenor by calling or sending letter to address which given to you on the application form.
report quickly otherwise there is no change.
phone numbers given to you on envelop cover in from address.or go to website and click on "contact us",then send message.
all the best.
29th July 2010, 08:28 PM
jicks

Default Re: How to change the subject code filled on application form of C.H.S.L exam?

Hai,

I can understand your doubt. You are wondering how to write 6 codes in the given three columns.

But if you notice clearly, you can observe there are ;6 BOXES provided.

For eg. if your subject code is 15, write 15 in one BOX (itself)
Do not write 1 in First Box and 5 in second Box. So, you will be getting a total of 6 Boxes to write 6 subject codes.

I hope you understand what I mean.

You are provided with total SIX columns for Subject Code, you have to write the corresponding subject code you have studied against it.

While writing Percentage of marks, there are initially three columns in First segment, then another three columns in the second segment. So. you can fill up the marks also for all the 6 subjects.

I hope you are clear now.
29th July 2010, 09:00 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to change the subject code filled on application form of C.H.S.L exam?

yes,it is as usual that there is a single coulms is provided in that coulms,
you just write the subject code keeping the size of the word is short,suppose subject code for the physics is phy
30th July 2010, 11:38 AM
subhash5687
Banned

there is one coloum for this you should fill it with using abrviations
13th August 2010, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How we can we skip payment screen? since I am not eligible for payment column. I just upload the photo.
23rd October 2010, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

HOW WE GET THE ADMIT CARD FOR CHSL IF WE DONT RECEIVE AT TIME
24th October 2010, 07:08 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Respond quickly . Try to contact to the required authorities either through phone or through net. And tell them your problem and mistake and request them to correct it. If possible they will allow you to correct. So hurry up before the time lapse.
15th November 2010, 08:31 PM
chandana Reddy

hi..
enquire about this with the respective authorities over the phone ...

good luck
15th November 2010, 11:25 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Friends before filling form you must check their respective brochure and if you made any mistake as soon as possible contact to the concern authority person for correction of your form.......
10th September 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

please give me the subject code for C.H.S.L EXAMINATION
15th November 2011, 12:55 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

I can understand your doubt. You are wondering how to write 6 codes in the given three columns.

But if you notice clearly, you can observe there are ;6 BOXES provided.

For eg. if your subject code is 15, write 15 in one BOX (itself)
Do not write 1 in First Box and 5 in second Box. So, you will be getting a total of 6 Boxes to write 6 subject codes.

I hope you understand what I mean.

You are provided with total SIX columns for Subject Code, you have to write the corresponding subject code you have studied against it.

While writing Percentage of marks, there are initially three columns in First segment, then another three columns in the second segment. So. you can fill up the marks also for all the 6 subjects.
18th April 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

how to change subject code ssc 2012 if filled the code of other that is 48...
1st August 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have filled my intermediate marks wrong in combine higher secondary level (10 2) 2013 what will i do?
19th July 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I passed 2 ,but how to fill education qualification in online ssc chsl application? I studied physics,chemistry,maths,english,computer science but there are only three column
23rd June 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, actually i have mentioned my all three subjects of intermediate nd their percentages in the column of education qualification nd registration has been accepted, my question is this, after exm would i face any problems or my registration can be cancel in future.. Please reply asap...thnku
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?