26th June 2011, 02:22 PM
selvi1991

Procedure to appear for the entrance exam of M.E? Syllabus of the entrance exam for computer science department?

i want to do m.e. regular in tirunelveli.. iam doing final year b.e.. what are the procedures for appearing for the entrance exam,and i need the syllabus for entrance exam for computer science department.. thank you..

Related Questions:
2nd November 2011, 08:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear for the entrance exam of M.E? Syllabus of the entrance exam for computer science department?

It is good choice to do M.E after B.E in Computer Science if you want to have a career in technical field. There are many colleges where you can get admission for M.E. in Computer science. One of the colleges in Tirunelveli is M.S. University. You have to clear either GATE or TANCET for getting admission in M.E. The syllabus for entrance exam is usually what you study in B.E.
5th January 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to appear for the entrance exam of M.E? Syllabus of the entrance exam for computer science department?

what is the diffrence between gate and tancet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?