29th February 2012, 02:07 PM
misramanjarir

How can I join Indian Navy after completing bachelors in Dental Surgery?

hello sir,i have completed my bachleors in Dental Surgery 2 yrs back. i do not have a NCC certificate . i have 1 yr working experience as a Dentist in an institution. i am interested in joining the indian army. please guide me with respect to the joining, and other information regarding working as a dentist in the indian army.

Regards
Dr Manjari Mishra

6th April 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after completing bachelors in Dental Surgery?

how can i joint Indian Navy after my B.Sc.IT degree
26th April 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after completing bachelors in Dental Surgery?

I am a PCB student, completed class XII last year with 55% aggregate. Am i eligible for joining Indian Naval Forces? if not, pleases tell me the eligibility.
Thank You.
(Adarsh Nair)
31st May 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bds exam 2012 with 69% aggregate and willing to join indian naval forces.please tell me the procedure to apply
1st June 2012, 07:19 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How can I join Indian Navy after completing bachelors in Dental Surgery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i joint Indian Navy after my B.Sc.IT degree
After the completion of graduation you can join Indian Navy as an officer through combined defence service examination. The CDS examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. This exam is conducted for the selection of candidate as an officer in Indian Army, Air force and Navy at graduation level. The eligibility required for the combined defence service examination is given below:

Education Qualification
Candidate applying for the combined defence service examination should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for the combined defence service examination.
It should be note that candidate applying for the Indian Air force and Navy should have physics and maths at 10+2.

Age Limit
Indian Military Academy 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy 19-25Years
Naval Academy 19-22 Years
Officers’ Training Academy 19-25 Years

For more information on combined defence service examination you can also visit at the below web site:

www.upsc.gov.in
1st June 2012, 07:50 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How can I join Indian Navy after completing bachelors in Dental Surgery?

Hai,,

After the completion of graduation you can join Indian Navy as an officer through combined defence service examination.The qualification are given below...

Education Qualification

Candidate applying for the combined defence service examination should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for the combined defence service examination.
It should be note that candidate applying for the Indian Air force and Navy should have physics and maths at 10+2.

Age limit

Indian Military Academy : 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy : 19-25Years
Naval Academy : 19-22 Years
Officers’ Training Academy : 19-25 Years

For more information :

www.upsc.gov.in
6th July 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bds exam 2012 with 62% aggregate, presently under going internship training and willing to join indian Air forces.please tell me the procedure to apply.
Pl. reply/ guide me by e.mail sushma)[email protected]

Thanks
21st January 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

DSir i have passed my bds degree and i wish to join indian defence services as a doctor. can u please temme when the selection exams conducts and what are its procedures?i would be grateful if u do mail me at [email protected]
31st May 2014, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

am i able to join Indian navy after completing my bachelors degree,if yes how can i,what i have to do...pls tell me...
25th January 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for the navy after compleating my bachelor of dental surgery.....please suggest me in detail?.......please mail me...
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?