2nd July 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service having 5'2" height and 62 kgs weight being a B.A. 2nd year student? Qualification required to join?

Hello Friends,
I have passed my 2nd year of B.A. My height is 5'2" and weight is 62 kgs. I really want to join India Police Service. So, is this requirement is enough? And I want to know other qualification to join Indian Police Service?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service having 5'6" height and 58 kgs weight being a B.Com 2nd year student? Qualification required to join?
  2. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  3. Can I join Indian Navy if completed Master of Arts and having 61 kgs weight and 5'8" height being a 22 years old candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service if completed 12th in 2nd attempt?
  5. Am I eligible to join Indian Army being a candidate with an age of 17 years and with a height of 172 cm, weight of 52kgs?
  6. Can I join Indian Army after scoring having a height of 171 Cm and weight of 69 Kg
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force if having 5'11" height and studying B.Com?
  8. How to join IPS being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for the position of Constable being a candidate with a height of 166 cm and a weight of 60 kgs?
  10. Possibility to join Indian Police Service for a candidate who has secured 59% in Higher Secondary?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Police Service exam after completing B.Com?
  12. Am I eligible to join Indian Administrative Service after completing Diploma in ECE?
  13. Which posts am I eligible for Indian Navy being a girl? What are the Height and Weight requirements to join?
  14. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply?
  15. Eligibility to join Indian Forest Service for B.E. student?
  16. What is the height and weight required to join Indian Army?
  17. How can girls join Indian Navy? Which are the posts available for girls? Height and weight requirements for Girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service after completing 10th?
9th July 2015, 05:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service having 5'2" height and 62 kgs weight being a B.A. 2nd year student? Qualification required to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I have passed my 2nd year of B.A. My height is 5'2" and weight is 62 kgs. I really want to join India Police Service. So, is this requirement is enough? And I want to know other qualification to join Indian Police Service?
If you have fulfilled below given criteria then you are eligible for Indian Police Service exam.

IPS stands for Indian Police Service. IPS exam is conducted by UPSC through civil service exam.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for IPS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 years to 30 years for general candidates. Age relaxation is given below -

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PHC candidates
5 years relaxation for Ex-serviceman

Number of Attempts:-

For open category:- 4 attempts
For ST/SC category:- 7 attempts

Physical fitness criteria for IPS exam:-

Height

For Men : 165 cm(AROUND)
For Women :150 cm(AROUND)

OBC /SC/ST :

Male:160 cm and female :145 cm

Chest

Male candidates-84 (+ 5cm).

Female candidates-79cm(+ 5cm).

Eye Sight

For Worse Eye :6/12 or 6/9 distant vision
For good Eye :6/6 or 6/9 distant vision
9th July 2015, 09:24 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service having 5'2" height and 62 kgs weight being a B.A. 2nd year student? Qualification required to join?

IPS exam stands for Indian Police Service which is conducted by UPSC every year. To apply IPS exam, you should have passed graduation from a recognized university in any stream.

Your age should be between 21-30 years. Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates.

You must be citizen of India.

Physical stands for IPS Officer:

Height – Male 165 cm

Female 150 cm

Eye sight – 6/6 or 6/9 distant vision for good eye. 6/12 or 6/9 for worst eye

Ear- good listening & normal ear cavity

Nasal- candidate should not stammer while speaking
16th January 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Can a girl with 12 in 70% and her height 5'3" subject art complete B.A wight 45 can apply IPS officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?