2nd October 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How may i join correspondence course in M.Phil after completion of M.A. in economics?

hi!!! i hav done my MA in economics...want to pursue M.phil through correspondence courses...

Related Questions:
  1. How may i join correspondence course in M.Phil after completion of M.A. in economics?
  2. Guidance to join M.Phil in Correspondence after completion of MCA course?
  3. How can I apply for M.Phil in economics through correspondence?
  4. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  5. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  6. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  8. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  9. How to do M.Phil after completing M.Com with 50% marks
  10. Universities offering MA Economics correspondence? Is it possible to do MA economics in 1 year instead of 2 years?
  11. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence more? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to study correspondence B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?
  13. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D or M.Phil right after completion of Ph.D course?
  14. How can I register for B.A Economics?
  15. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  16. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  17. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  18. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
18th February 2012, 03:02 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may i join correspondence course in M.Phil after completion of M.A. in economics?

For pursuing M.Phil you have to score at least minimum of 55% in the concerned subject of your master degree from a recognized university but there are some university even asked for teaching experience with minimum 2 years.The admission notification generally released in the month of June or July.List of few universities offering M.Phil in economics through correspondence are:

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University

Alagappa University

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Annamalai University
3rd September 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i join correspondence course in M.Phil after completion of M.A. in economics?

how to apply for the m.Phil in economics from pune university correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?