4th January 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How may I know about the selection centers of Maratha Light Infantry and B.R.O.?

Sir please tell me selection centers and recruitment in maratha light infentry and B.R.O.
please send me the details

10th December 2020, 08:11 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: How may I know about the selection centers of Maratha Light Infantry and B.R.O.?

Recently Maratha regiment centre Belgaum relation bharti rally was conducted in the month of May for three categories such that for Soldier General Duty(GD), Clerk(CLK) and Tradesman(TDN).
for the details you can visit official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Maratha army relation bharti selection process is scheduled for the upcoming Maratha light infantry regiment centre Belgaum. Freshers, who search for its selection procedure can check official site for eligibility for recruitment for the various posts. Generally these steps followed for the selection process
1.Written Exam
2.Physical Fitness Test
3.Physical Measurement Test
4.Document Verification
5.Medical Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?