10th October 2011, 12:21 AM
som sharn kumawat

How may i know the about various government jobs and their applying procedure?

sir me ye janna chata hu ki mujhe govt job ke bare me pta kese chlega or me uske liye online apply kese kru.
please reply me on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  3. Can a B.Sc IT candidate apply for government jobs?
  4. How can I apply for government jobs after passing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the same
  5. List best suitable jobs in India for MCA post graduate freshers?
  6. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  8. What is the reservation seats available for SC/ST candidates for applying government jobs? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying government lecturer jobs?
  10. What kind of government jobs are available for a student who have completed B.A? What is the procedure to apply for a job?
  11. Procedure to apply for government jobs after B.pharmacy with 68%? Are B.Pharmacy students eligible for Drug inspector post?
  12. How many banks are there in India under government? What is the procedure followed for applying Bank jos?
  13. Need guidance about applying for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS?
  14. What are the jobs available in Government Sector after B.Tech Computer Science? Procedure to apply for the jobs?
  15. What is the best way to be followed for getting government jobs which suits us?
  16. Required percentage to apply for government jobs? Current government jobs?
  17. What is the age limit for applying government job?
  18. How can i get domicile of Karnataka for applying for state jobs?
16th May 2012, 10:06 PM
ZasmendarSingh

Default Re: How may i know the about various government jobs and their applying procedure?

U can read empl.newspaper.
U may know also from net on www.govtjob.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?