6th December 2011, 04:15 PM
chaitanya777

Percentage to be scored to get in CAT for admission in Pondicherry University?

What percentile should i get in cat to get admission in pondicherry university

Related Questions:
  1. How much CAT percentile is needed to get admission in Pondicherry University?
  2. Can i get admission into Pondicherry University or any other college through my CAT score?
  3. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  4. How to do MBA in Pondicherry university without attending the CAT exam and clearing UG with 71%?
  5. Can I get MBA in Pondicherry University under Pondicherry Quota after scoring 9.7% CAT score?
  6. MBA in pondicherry university without CAT exam?
  7. How much CAT score ire required to get admission in Pondicherry University?
  8. When is the next exam for CAT in Pondicherry University? What is the date of application form for CAT?
  9. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  10. How much CAT score is required to get admission in Pondicherry university?
  11. Lateral Entry MCA admission in Pondicherry university
  12. What should I do if want to do MBA but not clearing any entrance test?
  13. How to apply for MBA (Banking Technology) in Pondicherry University after B.Tech without giving CAT exam?
  14. Am I eligible for MBA after scoring 49.56% in graduation?
  15. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  16. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  17. What is the procedure for joining Pondicherry University for MBA?
  18. MBA colleges that require less than 50% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
12th April 2016, 12:04 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage to be scored to get in CAT for admission in Pondicherry University?

CAT stands for Common Admission Test. It is conducted by Indian Institute of Management for Master of Business Administration course. The rank card of CAT examination is used by various institute for admission in MBA course.

If you manage to score more than 90% percentile in CAT examination, you can get admission in Pondicherry university.
16th April 2016, 12:07 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage to be scored to get in CAT for admission in Pondicherry University?

You should have obtained above 85% in CAT examination to get admission in Pondicherry University.

CAT stands for Common Admission Test.

It is conducted by Indian Institute of management for Master of Business Administration Course.
20th November 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

How much CAT percentile is needed to get admission in Pondicherry University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?