10th January 2013, 09:24 PM
ssssss1

How much CAT score ire required to get admission in Pondicherry University?

How much CAT score is required for getting admission in Pondicherry university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission into Pondicherry University or any other college through my CAT score?
  2. How much CAT score is required to get admission in Pondicherry university?
  3. Can I get MBA in Pondicherry University under Pondicherry Quota after scoring 9.7% CAT score?
  4. How much CAT percentile is needed to get admission in Pondicherry University?
  5. Percentage to be scored to get in CAT for admission in Pondicherry University?
  6. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  7. How to do MBA in Pondicherry university without attending the CAT exam and clearing UG with 71%?
  8. How should I proceed to do MBA in Pondicherry University without answering CAT?
  9. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  10. MBA in pondicherry university without CAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Expected CAT score required to take admission in MHROD course in Delhi University?
  12. When is the next exam for CAT in Pondicherry University? What is the date of application form for CAT?
  13. Lateral Entry MCA admission in Pondicherry university
  14. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  15. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  16. How to apply for MBA (Banking Technology) in Pondicherry University after B.Tech without giving CAT exam?
  17. What is the procedure for joining Pondicherry University for MBA?
  18. Required score to get in CAT Exam in to get admission for MBA in Power Management in a reputed college?
29th July 2019, 07:57 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: How much CAT score ire required to get admission in Pondicherry University?

Pondicherry University offers MBA admission on the basis of entrance exam CAT followed by group discussion and personal interview. After CAT, shortlisted candidates will be called for group discussion and personal interview. To be shortlisted, you should score more than 180 out of 300 in CAT.

MBA Courses Offered by Pondicherry University
- Business Administration
- Banking Technology
- International Management
- Insurance Management
- Tourism Management

Admission Important Dates

- Application Form Release : 23rd January, 2019
- Last Date of Application : 28th February, 2019
- GD & PI : 11th to 14th March, 2019
- Publish Final Selection List : 15th March, 2019
- Fee Payment and Admission Confirmation : 5th April, 2019

MBA Fee Structure
- Registration and Processing Fee : Rs. 200/-
- Matriculation Fee : Rs. 25/-
- Development Fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Recognition Fee : Rs. 200/-
- Study Material and Handling Charges : Rs. 3500/-
- Tuition Fee : Rs. 20,000/-
10th November 2022, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much CAT score ire required to get admission in Pondicherry University?

CAT SCORE IS ONLY CRITERIA CONSIDER FOR MBA ADMISSION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?