12th February 2016, 04:12 PM
KARUNAKAR PANDA

How much a child should score in 10th to get admission in Sai International School?

Well actually I want to know about fee structure fo +2 science in sai international school. So tell me that how much a child should get in 10th? It may be cgpa or percentage?

21st February 2016, 08:24 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much a child should score in 10th to get admission in Sai International School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARUNAKAR PANDA View Post
Well actually I want to know about fee structure fo +2 science in sai international school. So tell me that how much a child should get in 10th? It may be cgpa or percentage?
SAI International School, situated in Orissa is among the decent schools of that state.

It is a CBSE Medium school.

The campus is well established in Plot No.5A, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Infocity Road, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha 751031.

For getting admission in this school, the student has to qualify entrance test of that particular class.

It would hardly matter that what the ward had scored in his 10th standard.

You have to deposit 30,000 Rupees as one time admission fees for Play School.

Entire Fee Structure from Nursery to 12th is mentioned below:
For Nursery Class Students the Fees is: 6100 Rupees/-
For I and II Class Students the Fees is: 6500 Rupees/-
For IV and V Class Students the Fees is: 6700 Rupees/-
For VI,VII and VIII Class Students the Fees is: 7000 Rupees/-
For IX and X Class Students the Fees is: 7700 Rupees/-
For XI and XIIth(Arts) Students the Fees is: 7700 Rupees/-
For XI and XIIth (Science) Students the Fees is: 9200 Rupees/-

For additional details:
Phone: 093381 69966
2nd July 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much a child should score in 10th to get admission in Sai International School?

How much percentage do needed for joining in Sai International School in 8th class
19th February 2019, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date for submission of registration form for class 11th humanities for 2019-20
30th March 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How much a child score in 10th to get admissions in Sai International School Bhubaneswar for Commerce .
10th February 2020, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Does class 10 marks matter for getting admission is sai international??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?