14th January 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How much is the Exam fee for GRE Exam? Other details regarding this Exam?

hello sir
i am Amlan Ashish , from india.i have completed my twelve.i want to persue b.tech in abroad.so , i want to know the exam fee of GRE , and other details.

14th January 2012, 03:10 PM
abhi.mudiraj1991

Default Re: How much is the Exam fee for GRE Exam? Other details regarding this Exam?

Dear, ashish the 45days course of GRE fee is 7000rs to 10000rs and GRE writting exam fee is 8000rs. all the best its a great tought of writting GRE and studing abroad
5th March 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the Exam fee for GRE Exam? Other details regarding this Exam?

hey.. i am doin b.tech in computer science third year.. i want to give G.R.E exam after b.tech.. can i do it?? if yes den how???
1st December 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing btech in computer science third year....i want to give gre exams after b.tech....can i do it.??if yes den how????!
5th December 2012, 07:46 PM
kic.education

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir
i am Amlan Ashish , from india.i have completed my twelve.i want to persue b.tech in abroad.so , i want to know the exam fee of GRE , and other details.
Hi ashish after completing twelve you need to give SAT for the bachelors program and not GRE. GRE is basically for the masters programs. The fees for GRE now is around $175
18th April 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I want know the exam fee for gre , how to prepare for it and is it easy ?
29th September 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing btech in computer science 4th year....i want to give gre exams after b.tech....can i do it.??if yes den how????!
I want know the exam fee for gre , how to prepare for it and is it easy ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?