19th September 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

How much money is required to become an Aeronautical engineer?

How much money required to become an aeronautical engineer? Can you please provide me the details? How much would be the course fee and other extra courses which I need to do? Awaiting to get the response soon, thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become an Air Force pilot?
  2. How many years will it take to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  3. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  4. Detailed information about Aeronautical engineering after 9th standard? Qualification required in India or abroad to become Aeronautical engineer?
  5. How much money is required to study aeronautical engineering?
  6. How to become an aeronautical engineer? I am studying in 7th class
  7. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after studying in 11th in Biology group?
  8. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Marks required in 12th to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  9. Which group in 12th standard I should opt to become an aeronautical engineer in future? -- [New]
  10. How should I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  11. How much percentage is required to get selected as Aeronautical Engineer?
  12. Process to become an Aeronautical engineer after cracking or without cracking the entrance exam?
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  15. What will I do to become an Aeronautical engineer? I have completed my 12th
  16. How can I become an aeronautical engineer?
  17. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  18. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing SSLC exam with 80%?
20th September 2017, 10:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much money is required to become an Aeronautical engineer?

Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course.

The duration of this course is 4 years.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should have passed 12th with the subject of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised board.

The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like:-

Joint Entrance Examination.

There is no fixed amount of money required for the above maintained course.

The fee of the above maintained course various from college to college as different colleges have different fee structure of the course.

In private colleges the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering is around 4 lakh to 8 lakh.
20th September 2017, 10:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

1. Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aerospace engineering course.

2. The duration of this course is four years.

3. Candidate should have passed 12th class with non medical from a recognized board.

FEE STRUCTURE

** Registration Fee = 10,000/-

** Annual Fee = 75,000/-

4. The admission of candidate in top reputed IIT college will be done on the basis of entrance examination like Joint Entrance Examination. My suggestion to you is that you have to score good marks in entrance for gegtting admission in good government college.
21st September 2017, 02:14 AM
salman@9292

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), job opportunities for aerospace engineers were projected to decrease 2% from 2014-2024, which is slower than average. As of May 2015, aerospace engineers, including aeronautical engineers, made a median annual salary of $107,830, as reported by the BLS.
21st September 2017, 03:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical course is a 4 year graduation level degree.

The eligibility required is to complete 12th/ equivalent education in PCM subjects from any recognised board.

The fee structure varies based on the state, university and performance in the previous year. The basic fee structure will be around INR 35k - 1 Lakh per two semesters including all other fees like hostel, exam fees and registration fees.
27th October 2019, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Can a student reduce the fee structure by studying well , is there any help by the government for the poor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?