26th December 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How much money is required to study aeronautical engineering?

I have a great ambition to be an aeronautical engineer, but I am studying in 10th now,. I want to know how much money is required for to study in engineering college.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. How much money is required to study aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  5. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  7. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  9. Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student?
  10. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  11. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course?
  13. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  14. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  15. Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?
  16. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  17. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad being a B.Sc(PCM) graduate? Total fee expenses to study this course?
  18. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
26th December 2016, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much money is required to study aeronautical engineering?

To be eligible to study Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed your 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board and you have to appear in National/ State/ University level engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, KCET, EAMCET, VIT EEE, SRM EEE, etc.,. The fee structure fir Aeronautical Engineering varies from university to university. It generally ranges from Rs. 2,00,000/- to Rs. 10,00,000/- for completion of the course.
26th December 2016, 10:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aerospace engineering course. The duration of this course is four years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject from a recognized board. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination like JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.

FEE OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

** Yearly
** Semester

1. First Year = 55000/- Yearly-compulsory

2. Second Year = 55000/-
29000/-

3. Third Year = 55000/-
29000/-

4. Fourth Year = 55000/-
29000/-
27th December 2016, 12:31 AM
hardwellonair

Hi,
I am really glad that your aim is to be an aeronautical engineer.
So here are few best institute of India along with their fee structure:
- Manipal University : 14,11,000 INR
- IIAE Dehradun : 6,00,000 INR
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, [IARE] Hyderabad: 4,06,000 INR

Hope this will help and all the ebst for your future!
27th December 2016, 01:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

You cannot study aeronautical engineering just after completing your 10th standard. For that you have to complete 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 60& marks from a recognized board. After that you have to appear for Joint Entrance Examination to get admission in engineering colleges.

The fees for aeronautical engineering may vary from one college to another according to places. However, it is a 4 years course and the fees ranges from Rs. 35,000/- to Rs 2,50,000/- per year depending upon the colleges.
27th December 2016, 10:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Look, there is no fixed amount of money required for the above mentioned course.
The fee of the above mentioned course varies from college to College as different Colleges have different fee structure of the course.
According to my knowledge, in private Colleges the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering is around 4 lac to 8 lac.
16th July 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How much hostel fee in aeronautical engineering course in Odisha after scholarship?
13th January 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I am belongs to AP then how can complete my aeronautics engineering in Karnataka or in Chennai
28th March 2023, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

A fee structure can depends on 12th percentage nd KCET examination...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?