1st November 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 12th board to become a Navy Officer

How much percentage is required in 12th board to become a navy officer

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  2. How much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission to Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course?
  3. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class with Science stream to join Navy?
  4. How much percentage is required in 12th standard?
  5. Which course to join to become a navy officer? What is the duration of the course?
  6. Can I apply for Navy Officer Job after passing 12th CBSE board
  7. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  8. How much percentage is required in 12th for Navy?
  9. Required percentage in 10th and 12th class to become IAS Officer?
  10. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 12th Class and Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
  11. How to get into Merchant Navy after 12th? Minimum percentage required in 12th to get into Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  13. What is the percentage required in 12th for merchant navy?
  14. How can I join NDA after passing 12th with PCM? Minimum percentage required?
  15. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th class from HP Board to be eligible for PMT?
  16. Can I appear in NDA entrance exam if pursuing 11th Arts with Mathematics? -- [New]
  17. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get into IIM Ahmedabad?
  18. How can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th? What is the percentage required to join Navy? What is the starting payment?
3rd May 2013, 05:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th board to become a Navy Officer

You can join navy after 12th or graduation. To get in to the role of an Officer, you need to qualify CDS. After 12th you can join navy through NDA. No cut off percentage (marks) is required for both the tests. Detailed information can be collected from UPSC exam notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?