31st October 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%

Sir what is the process to join the merchant navy as a deak officer i have completed my 12th in B.S.E.B. board with 71% and distingtion in chemestry 72 in mathematics and 69 in physics i want to join merchant navy so what can i do in this feild

25th December 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%

I m complete 12th with 80% marks now what i do
15th May 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%

sir, i completed computer engg. diploma with PCM with 56%.
and i want to join Deck management field
please tell me about admission
16th May 2013, 12:34 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

The minimum eligibility for courses in Marine engineering is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

Students who have completed their 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) are eligible to join as Deck Cadets.

Direct entry Deck Cadets are required to undergo basic pre-sea training arranged by the recruiting company itself ........

for more details visit the link below:

http://career.webindia123.com/career...ligibility.htm

All the best...................
4th July 2013, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BE CAPTAIN HOW TO APPLY FOR IT AFTER COMPLETING 12TH IN PCM??
25th September 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing my 12 . Please give me the information about Deck Officer what i have to do for deck officer after completing my 12 PCM.Please contact me on 9711834286
4th March 2014, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that at this time going my 12th exam then i can join. If i can join then how
30th December 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I passed 2 non med; and bio additional, i got 71%, I am interested to join Merchant navy, for deck officer please tell about how can i do deck training and how many months training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?